ArmRx Single Leg Glove
- Surgical and wound protection from unwanted moisture and water exposure
- Suitable for use in the shower or bath
- Perfect for casts, dressings, burns, skin conditions and more
- Light and convenient for use at home, in hospital or during travel
- A set of hook and loop straps for securing the glove included
- Sold as singles
The ArmRx Single Leg Glove provides waterproof protection for casts, wounds, dressings, skin conditions, burns, bandages and any other condition that requires protection from unwanted water exposure.
ArmRx Leg Gloves are light, affordable and convenient for use anytime and anywhere - in hospital, at home or during travel.
Each Single pack includes one full length glove and one set of "hook and loop" straps. While the leg glove is disposable, if used correctly they will well out last a single use.
The glove is made from a strong, clear polyethylene and can withstand more than one bath or one shower, if appropriately cleaned, dried and stored between re-uses.
Leg Glove fits leg up to 80cm long x 26cm to 61cm in circumference.
Made from environmentally friendly recyclable polyethylene.
TGA Approved ARTG 226969