ArmRx Arm Glove 10 Pack
- Surgical and wound protection from unwanted moisture and water exposure
- Suitable for use in the shower or bath
- Perfect for casts, dressings, burns, skin conditions and more
- Light and convenient for use at home, in hospital or during travel
- Sold in a pack of 10 gloves with 1 set of hook and loop straps
- Suited to long term use
ArmRx Gloves provide waterproof protection for casts, wounds, dressings, skin conditions, burns, bandages and any other condition that requires protection from unwanted water exposure.
They are easy to store, reusable and do not require special disposal. They are light, neatly packaged and convenient for use anytime and anywhere - in hospital, at home or during travel.
Each 10 pack of ArmRx Arm Gloves consists of ten arm sleeves with one pair of "hook and loop" straps that adjust the glove to the required size and fastens it securely on the limb, forming a watertight pocket that helps keep the user's arm completely dry.
The ArmRx Arm Glove is a full length, clear, re-usable, single glove made from environmentally friendly recyclable polyethylene. The gloves can withstand more than one bath or one shower, if appropriately cleaned, dried and stored between re-uses.
Glove fits arm up to 70cm long x 13 to 48cm in circumference.
TGA Approved ARTG 226969