AirTec 7.5 Mattress
Out Of Stock
- Advanced pressure care system
- Suitable for users with medium to high risk pressure care needs
- Easy to use and whisper-quiet automatic digital pump operation
- Multiple advanced pump features
- Avoids long-term pressure on the body by mimicking natural sleep movement patterns
- Low pressure alarm, power failure alarm and service warning light
- Emergency CPR rapid deflate pull tag
- Quick connector system with transfer cap to maintain pressure during transfer
- Water resistant, antimicrobial and crib5 flame resistant cover
- Weight capacity 160kg
The AirTec 7.5 Mattress is an advanced pressure care mattress that is suitable for those who are at medium to high risk of developing pressure sores.
The system is easy to set up and operate, with only the patient weight needed to set the appropriate inflation level and the intelligent control digital pump is whisper quiet.
This pressure care mattress features a number of advanced settings including a static mode, max inflate mode, alternate mode, adjustable cycle times with 10, 15, 20 or 25 minute programs, seat inflate mode to provide extra support when the backrest is elevated, and adjustable support weight with 10 comfort levels.
In alternating mode the individual air cells are inflated and deflated to periodically redistribute pressure throughout the body in order to mimic natural sleep movement patterns, this helps to reduce the risk of pressure related injuries.
The AirTec 7.5 Mattress has multiple safety features including both visual and audible safety alarms to alert the caregiver of any system or power errors such as low pressure, power failure and when the system is in need of servicing. It also features a manual CPR pull strap to quickly deflate the mattress in an emergency.
The mattress is made with a 2.5" foam layer base with 17 interconnected 5" cells that operate in an A/B pattern. The mattress cover is made with a stretch TPU material that is water resistant, antimicrobial, fire retardant, breathable and vapour permeable which further reduces the risk of shear and pressure sores.
The cover can be easily removed for washing using the covered waterfall zip.
Single - L1980 x W880 x H190mm
For enquiries or assistance call
1300 368 085
Out of Stock Items Enquiry
Unfortunately, this item is currently out-of-stock. If you're searching for something similar, call our friendly team on 1300 368 085 and we can help you find a suitable product for your needs. Otherwise, if you'd like to know when this item is back in-stock, simply fill out the form below.